2 June 2012

Who's that girl?

You know the tv show 'New Girl'? Well I heard about it, but I didn't watch it because I thought it was just another American tv show. But after the season finales of 90210 and Pretty Little Liars I needed a new show and I was a little curious, I decided to watch New Girl because of Zoeey Dechanel, I loved her in the movie '500 Days of Summer' so I gave the show a shot. Turned out, I was totally wrong, it was such a nice show to watch. I loved it so much I watched all the 24 episodes of the first season in only three days, crazy. The thing that strongly appeared to me was Jess' (the main character) style; short, cute and colourful, I absolutely loved it. I mean, look at her, doesn't she look adorable? I can't wait for season two and my love for Zoeey Dechanel, high waisted skirts and cute dresses has definitely grown.