12 June 2012

What to wear; graduation party

So I'm looking for an outfit for my graduation party, as mentioned in this post. I want to wear a cute strapless dress or nice skirt. When I was shopping in Aachen I didn't look for anything in particular. I already spotted at V&D a really pretty skirt, it was a sequin, golden, tulip skirt from Jane Norman. I also spotted in the Bershka online shop two nice dresses. I was also looking for some less expensive alternatives, but I didn't find anything I liked, that H&M dress I spotted looks nice on the picture, but I think that it won't in real. I think I should just try the dresses Friday when I'm in Maastricht for a job interview and I hope I'll find the Jane Norman skirt in my size, otherwise I found an alternative for it, I spotted a sequin skirt in the Vero Moda online shop, it's a tube skirt with sequins all over, but this one is more expensive. What would you prefer?



1. H&M 17.95€
2. Jane Norman 15€ (on sale)
3. Bershka 25.99€
4. Bershka 25.99€ (on sale)
5. Vero Moda 26.95€