23 January 2012

I must, I have to, I should

There are some things in life you have to do, people around you obligate you to do it. Some other things should you do, and last, there are things you must do. Once in English class I learned the difference, I don't know if it's correct but I remember that I learned that you use must to say that you find it important to do it and you obligate yourself to do it. In that case, I think the must do's are one of the most important things in life. Like last time, I finally decided to delete someone from my life. I don't know if I made the right choice, but I was sick of all the problems he caused. I have been thinking a lot about that action, questions like: 'Should I just do it?' kept on popping into my head. But I must say, that I think I made the right decision now, maybe not in the long run, but no one knows the future, right? Never mind, I just wanted to say that you really should do the things you think you must do. Maybe they're totally unimportant, but I'm sure they will be good for something, somehow, someday. It's important that you do them. Never let anyone or anything tell you, you can't do something you want to accomplish. Don't let anyone stop you from doing things you love, or doing what you think is right for you. You know what's best for you.
Never stop believing.