12 January 2012

12012012

There has been a lack of posts lately, but I'd like to show you some things that have been going on the last few weeks. The photos are in chronological order.

Before I went to London I bought a new bracelet, just a simple one.
It's not a monster, but I also bought a new bag before I went to London.
I do love London, like I also love Paris and this sweater,
of course this is a must-but when you're in London.
After the holidays I went shopping with Cath, this is a detail shot of m new top,
it has one shoulder, flowers and it's really bright green although it doesn't look like here.
I don't wear pants very often but since I have these I'm fed up with my black skirts,
these are a lot more colorful, right.
Currently my favorite nail-do, a nude color with a matt topcoat.
Last but not least, I finally bought new All Stars, I really needed them,
my old ones look  like crap..