26 April 2012

Prom night


As you may know, or not know, tonight's prom night. I don't feel excited to be honest and I don't know why, I've been excited for this for months and now that feeling is just gone. Nevermind, I'm going to finish cleaning my room, then I'm going to polish my nails, take a bath, clean my face, wash my hair, shave, bodylotion etc. After I'm going to do my hair, I still don't know what to do with it, because I saw an awesome tutorial which looks classy but still not too much, it's an half-updo. Then make-up, have dinner, dress up and go. Okay as I see this it looks like I'm going to need hours and hours but I think it won't take as much as as it looks. After writing this I have to admit I'm getting a little excited about it. Actually, I don't expect much of the whole prom, they say the first 10 minutes are nice; you see everyone, drink something, talk a little and then it's over. You've already seen everyone with their nice dresses and come on, I don't think people will actually dance on those high heels. But okay, I'm going to make the best of it, in my best dress, fearless. I'll show you pictures of my outfit this evening if I have time to schedule and pictures of the night later, hopefully tomorrow.