20 April 2012

Couldn't be any happier

I'm really satisfied with my life right now and personally I think you should appreciate those moments. Reasons to be happy right now:

- I am officially going to Rock Werchter. The music festival I had to attend this year, it's only one day I will go, but it's the one day I wanted to go. I'm going to see Rise Against, Blink 182, The Kooks, The Maccabees, The All American Rejects, Elbow, Skrillex, Bombay Bicycle Club, Selah Sue, Azealia Banks, Within Temptation, The Cure and many more. I'm so excited!
- I retook my English listening comprehension test and it exactly turned out the way i wanted it. I improved my note and I will start my finals with an 8 (on a scale of 1-10), isn't that great.
- I'm getting closer to my goal weight and isn't seeing results that hard work pay off one of the best feelings in the world?
- My blog finally passed the 20.000 pageviews and I am so thankful for that. Thank you all, I love you!
- The sun is shining and who isn't happy when the sun shines?
- Today was the first time in months I saw someone who was also jogging in the park, I considered it as a sign that summer is really coming and more and more people will go outside.
- Today at school I had only one class, but I didn't know. First I was kind of mad because what was I going to do for two hours? I decided to study for my finals and I'm glad I did.
- Prom is in less than a week, oh yeah!
- Finals are coming which means school is over, summer is in and it's time for a fresh new start; college.

Now I am going to change clothes and go for a nice work-out with a friend who's waiting for me at the gym.

Enjoy little things in life!