23 February 2012

The big night

As every teenage girl, who has seen lots of those typical highschool films, I'm also very excited about prom night. I actually didn't realize it doesn't take too long anymore before the big night, two months after this week, to be precise. Some friends already have a dress and shoes and they know exactly how they want to go to prom; to be honest, I don't have anything yet and don't know anything yet. It's time to think about how I want to let this evening flow, about the dress I am going to wear, the way I want to have my hair, my make-up and about the way I will come there and of course the date. Ohmy, I hope Djamilla is going to help me with all of this stuff, since she has had her prom last year. Is it time to worry yet? Let's hope not and go on a quest for the best dress.