6 February 2012

'BELIEVE'

I'm looking for a necklace. Do you know that necklace Carrie from Sex and the City always wears? The necklace with her name on it. I'm looking for something like that, but then, instead of your name the word 'believe'. I don't know why, but the past weeks I'm obsessed with the word. It's like magic. I even searched for nice pictures of tattoos, and for one moment I was even considering and thinking about it. Right there, the word 'believe' tattooed  on my right wrist. But until I'm sure I'm of anything, I want to have at least a necklace with the word. Never mind the whole story behind it, if you know where I can get one, please let me know! Oh and some pictures to show you what I mean, for the ones who have absolutely no idea where I'm talking about.

weheartit.com®