16 September 2013

Perfect romance part 2

Remember last year, when I wrote a post about my friend's engangementparty? I was just so blown away by all the things he did for me. And I wanted to have more nights like those, well my wish came true because yesterday it was time for my friend's wedding party. I had a wonderful night, I really did. My heels were killing my feet cause I walked to the station, with Him though, that did make it all a little better.

We danced, we laughed, we had fun and smiled to each other the whole night. I had a great night and I hope the bride did as well. I wish her all the luck and love in the world for her marriage.

I was a little doubtful about the guy, what would happen next. But as you all know it all turned out fine. You can read the story of us here. It all started at the engagementparty. Thank you!


I just hope for all of you that someday you will find the love of you life, have a beautiful wedding dress, have a lovely wedding party and spend the rest of your life together with him! Just remember that love conquers all ♥