19 October 2012

A students life #1

So it has been quite a while since I posted something on my blog.. I can come up with all the excuses but nothing can make it right. Enough apologies and enough said about it. 

Although I didn't caught up at all with you, I would life to let you know that I'm pretty fine. My life has changed so much since I go to college. I have to do everything myself now, but I do like it, you know. Living on your own, with all the freedom it takes loads of responsibility, but I think that I can handle it. So the last weeks have been quite tough, but very nice!

So I started college, after the introduction week, school really did start and all the fun and partying had to stop. I must say, it was quite a big change, switching from high school to college. I'm lucky that I have really nice classmates! Somewhere in the second week, I kind of doubted about the study. I just didn't know if I made the right choice. And suddenly I started doubting about everything. That feeling is so frustrating. But, after two classes I just knew I made the right choice!

Well that was the thing about school.. Let's move on to life. Life's great, I do feel pretty good. I like college, I like my new friends, I like my roommates, I like the new gym, I do like my life right now. I have to say, I haven't been as happy as I am right now in weeks, maybe months.

Okay I just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive and that I'm great!

Enjoy your weekend!