1 May 2012

It's about time

Last days were fun but now it's time for some serious things in life. Friday I went to the gym to don't feel too guilty about the cocktails I had Thursday evening at prom. Friday night I went to a gig from King Jack. I joined a competition to win tickets for that gig bur I didn't win. Lucky for me, the one who did win couldn't go because he had other plans, he asked me if I wanted to go and of course, who was I to reject that offer. Unfortunately my best friend Djamilla had also other plans so she couldn't join me. I couldn't reach Elaine and when I did she told me she had to be at work early the next day. Elaine said I should ask Michelle, of course, how could I forget. Michelle didn't have plans for that evening so we went last-minute to King Jack. When we arrived the support act had just finished their performance. But oh my, King Jack was awesome. They were really doing great on stage, yes they were great live. Their appearance was also pretty great and their music was really enjoyable. Oh and they were really nice to talk to and Michelle got a new tot bag with their signatures and of course, we had to take a picture with them. Although I had still sore feet, Friday was a good day! Enough about Friday, on Saturday I did nothing and then I mean really nothing. It was a lazy day for me. Sunday evening was pretty okay. I went dancing again on Queensnight at the cafes with a few friends. Hm, yesterday was also nice. I actually worked the whole day on the 'Parkfestival' for Queensday, it's a festival organised by my old primary school. You can sell your stuff on a flea market, kids can play games and make pretty things like bracelets, you can listen to live music, see dance performances and buy loads of different kinds of food and drinks. I had a great time, it was good to see some people again from the old times. I just went to an employment agency to find a job for the summer and they would contact me later, finally there is some hope now. Oh and Chantal finally ordered a ticket for Rock Werchter so we can go together, I'm sure it's going to be even more fab than Pinkpop last year with her. Now I must go study for my exams because I have kept postponing it way too long today. And oh, I should also go to the gym, bleh, I don't want to, but hey, I didn't go for 3 days so I really must. Although, maybe I'll just go for a run after finishing studying. Enjoy this beautiful evening with still a lot of sunshine then I will go do my obligations, eventually. 



King Jack - Some Girls