2 March 2012

Never be the same

You know those people who are in fights with a friend constantly, and every time they say they're fed up with all the stuff and don't want to talk to them again. Well, I have one, and she's always arguing with another friend about her and her boyfriend. Last week during Carnaval when I also spent a day with the two of them, and of course her boyfriend showed up. My friend was wicked mad on her, she kept complaining about her friend's behavior and this time was really different, she promised me. She told me she didn't want to do this anymore. So I agreed with her. I have only seen the whole thing, including the boyfriend, happen once, but I can see the pattern between those two. I've tried to tell my friend what I saw was going on and back then, she agreed. But it's still the same. When she has no one to go to, she is trying to get attention from that one friend with the boyfriend. I know and I understand she wants good old times back with her. But I am absolutely sure that is never going to happen. I can get so mad about this, it's not that it affects me, but it just appeals to me and I don't want her to loose her self respect, cause now it seems like she is again. She's not somebody of her word and personally I think it's a bad thing. It's not only my friend, I'm sure there are loads of things like this one, she's just an example. The thing I want to make clear is that if you say you cut someone out of your life, you shouldn't keep going back to that person; there ought to be a good reason to ban someone out of your life. 


Edit: she forgave her again and is also talking to her again, oh lord.