22 December 2011

Something old, something new; One year anniversary

Yeah, I did change the lay-out of my blog again, but I do like it the way it is now, although maybe I won't like it tomorrow as much as I do right now, ah nevermind. But apart from the news about all the changes I made, I'd like to tell you guys something exciting. I totally forgot about it, but I've been blogging since December 7th, so that's over a year! I'd like to talk about all the goods in this year, but I want to save that for the New Year's post. As you can see I switched to English, and actually, I have no idea why, I just like the English language but I'm not sure if I want to continue in English because all my 'important life lessons' are sometimes hard to write, even in Dutch, although it helps that I think most of the time in English. Well, we'll see. I just wanted to thank you all, for visiting my blog and I hope we'll have a few years more together!